On behalf of Flixbus, Ciklum is looking for a UI/UX Designer Web to join Kharkiv team on a full-time basis.
FlixBus is a European long-distance mobility provider with headquarters in Munich, Berlin, Milan, Paris and Zagreb. Thanks to a smart business model and innovative technologies, the startup has established Europe’s largest intercity bus network in less than four years and has no intention of stopping expansion anytime soon. To support our ambitious growth, we are now looking for an UI/UX Designer Web in Kharkiv starting as soon as possible.
• You develop and design with web application focus;
• You create Wireframes, concepts, features and prototypes;
• You follow and maintain UI guidelines;
• You experience in contribution to a design system;
• You translate user needs into excellent designs;
• You collaborate with stakeholders, engineers and product managers to create cutting edge features.
• At least 3 years of experience in design (web, app is a plus);
• Solid know-how with state of the art visual design-, prototyping-, vector- and testing tools;
• Experience with interaction design and/or animation is a plus;
• Passion for great designs and empathy for customer needs;
• Proactive mindset, ready to take ownership;
• Upper-intermediate English (German is a plus).
What’s in it for you?
• Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride;
• Trust-based working. We don’t punch the clock — organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!;
• Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world;
• Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events — there’s always something to celebrate!;
• Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!