On behalf of Derivco, Ciklum is looking for Middle QA Engineer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
We are the Quickfire Team, which falls in part under the Derivco umbrella. We are a fast paced, technologically proficient and exceptionally talented group of people. Our multi-award-winning software platform is technologically diverse and offers challenges in many different areas.
The Quickfire platform allows operators to access Microgaming and other cutting edge 3rd party content through a simple and rapid integration process across both the Flash and Mobile platforms. We build leading edge value adds to improve the take up of games by players, via a host of back office marketing, communication and player management tools. Once the initial integration has been completed, operators have access to the largest online Progressive Jackpot Network in the industry, monthly new game releases, Microgaming’s blockbuster slots including Thunderstruck II and licensed products such as Battlestar Galactica™ and Hitman™.
www.derivco.com | www.microgaming.co.uk
We’re the dev house that provides Microgaming with their exceptional gaming content. We pride ourselves on being at the forefront of industry innovation. Our highly skilled teams of designers, developers, illustrators and animators love nothing more than working with the latest technology and having fun trying out new ideas.
The software we produce has enabled Microgaming to become one of the most trusted suppliers of online gaming in the world. We don’t just create software. We create entertainment experiences.
What will you do?
The primary purpose of a functional tester is to ensure the software under test meets the specified requirements and to help create the best experience for our end users, using continually improving testing methodologies and working with other teams to deliver the highest quality.
• Participate in Planning and Design sessions
• Test Plan Creation/Review/Update using Test Techniques and/or Test templates where relevant
• Test Data preparation
• Create/Update/Refactor Test Cases/Artifacts to ensure that all necessary scenarios are covered in the designed tests
• Completion, review and improvement
• Test execution
• Prepare software and test environment
• Detecte & track defects
• Adhere and optimise standards and processes
Whom are we looking for?
The ability to work independently and collaboratively with the team. Integrity, adaptability and excellent communication skills. A passion for lifelong learning and exceptional problems solving skills.
A driven person with good time management and great attention to detail, combined with the ability to deal with ambiguity and drive solutions, independently or collaboratively.
Skills, as below:
• Strong testing technical ability across multiple platforms (SQL, Web, Service and Mobile)
• Good understanding and use of testing Processes and Techniques, Test Case Design, Test Case Development
• Embracing change in a dynamic agile environment
• Strong test analysis, preparation and planning skills
• The ability to foresee and create improvements to existing testing procedures as needed
• Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types (Functional Testing, Blackbox Testing, Smoke Testing, Whitebox Testing, MS Test Manager)
• Mentoring/Coaching ability
• Automation Experience
What’s in it for you?
We are always looking for new approaches to take advantage of and are always keen to embrace change! We embrace innovation in everything we do (and hand out some pretty cool prizes for it as well).
We’re convinced that we employ some of the smartest people in the business, so if you like being challenged and feel that you could contribute, we look forward to hearing from you!
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com