Testing Center of Excellence is looking for technology experts who want to make a positive influence on new business by applying best QA practices and taking ownership.
We are a growing business unit of Ciklum with currently 140+ employees, specializing in Software quality assurance. Currently we are dealing with approximately 50 projects simultaneously. Our projects usually last for
Our environment gives you the opportunity to share your professionalism to help team members grow and we support you with training and education in the areas where you want to develop.
About Testing Center of Excellence:
Testing Center of Excellence is software quality assurance department in Ciklum which has been evolved very rapidly for the past 5 years to a mature SQA services provider, concurrently serving up to 50 projects, consisting of 140+ SQA professionals, delivering 5 main service lines.
Our main principles are:
People are over processes and hierarchy.
Flat and open collaboration/communication increases creativity and brings more value to business.
Investing to people and innovations ensures your future.
Reuse and share your experience — Develop best practices, publicize and follow them.
Testing Center of Excellence is an optimal environment for your professional involvement and growth.
Testing Center of Excellence is unique provider of QA Services and QA Consulting in the following areas:
• Manual Web / Mobile QA Services
• eCommerce QA Services
• Automation QA Services
• Performance QA Services
• QA Consulting
Testing Center of Excellence Team has the following certificates:
• QA area — 83 certificates — ISTQB Foundation
• QA area — 20 certificates — ISTQB Advanced Test Analyst & Test Manager
• Scrum Master area — 68 certificates — ICAgile Certified Professional
• Winner of the 2018 European Software Testing Award in the Category “Global Testing Team of the Year” (2018).
• Finalist for the European Software Testing Awards (2015, 2016, 2017):
• European IT and Software Excellence Awards
• Automation of regression and other functional testing on Web/Mobile projects
• Building and maintaining automated testing frameworks
• Integrating automated testing into CI process
• Test case adjustments for automated testing needs
• Test data and test environment preparations
• Making conclusion and reporting about stability of the product under test
• Possibility to perform testing activities on several projects, communicate with developers and project managers
• 3+ years of professional experience in QA Automation of Web products via selenium (webdriver) and supportive frameworks.
• Strong experience in creation of automation frameworks from scratch.
• Strong experience with continuous integration processes and tools (Jenkins, teamcity, or similar).
• Experience of working with version control systems (e.g. GIT, SVN and others)
• In-depth knowledge of test automation approaches and procedures
• Good experience with API level testing.
• Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types
• Understanding of Agile/Scrum.
• Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or relevant
• Good English skills — Intermediate and above
Would be a good plus:
• Experience with Mobile automation
• Knowledge of programming languages, such as Java, Python, C# would be a great plus.
• Experience with Protractor
• Some experience with cloud-based automation solutions like Saucelabs, Browserstack, etc.
• Good Knowledge of SQL
• BDD approach and BDD-based tools/frameworks
• Good analytical skills
• Good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks
• Strong communication and problem solving skills
• Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
• Strong attention to details and accuracy
What’s in it for you?
• Very close cooperation with client
• Possibility to propose solutions on a project
• Dynamic and challenging tasks.
• Ability to influence project technologies.
• Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills.
• Low bureaucracy, European management style.
• Continuous self-improvement.
• ISTQB Certification preparation
• QA knowledge sharing meetings
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org