On behalf of Thomas Cook, Ciklum is looking for an Agile Practice Mentor to join our Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting team that delivers a standard-bearing product within the travel industry.
Agile Practice Mentor position will have a joint focus in two areas:
As the Leader of Thomas Cook Agile Center of Excellence (ACoE) — setting up the ACoE, designing and executing training programs, aligning with various stakeholders and engagement management, providing Agile consultancy services and documentation.
As the Mentor for the team of Agile Coaches — focusing on coaching, mentoring and helping Agile Coaches to grow, facilitate the effective decision making and support alignment within Thomas Cook Agile Guild and drive the vision for change into reality with the Agile community.
Thomas Cook Group is the oldest and best known name in leisure travel with a history of innovation that started in 1841. The Company is proud to serve the 19 million customers who chose to travel with TC each year and, are focused on transforming their business so that they can serve even more customers in ways that deliver better holiday dreams.
Thomas Cook is supported by 21,813 employees and operates from 15 source markets; it’s a leading company(by revenue) in all its core domains. Thomas Cook Group plcʼs shares are listed on the London Stock Exchange (TCG).
The Company’s very essence is to deliver inspiring personal journeys as the trusted pioneer in global travel. The core of our strategy is to deliver a high-tech, high-touch approach and being there for their customers wherever, whenever and however they want to connect with Company. TC Group is building the capability to support personalized customer interaction through micro-segmentation, social media integration, and powerful recommendation analytics.
Building Organizational Agility
• Generating awareness about ACoE services
• Providing visibility around ACoE achievements
• Building action plans
Agile Change Programs
• Design change programs, educational events and materials
• Conduct trainings
• Kick-off transformations
• Large scale events facilitation
• Leading, mentoring and coaching stakeholders, agile coaches and other parties (Dev, QA, HR) about Agile mindset and frameworks
• Provide personal coaching
• Set OKRs/PDP for Agile Coaches
Complex Problem Solving
• Provide root cause analysis
• Drive focus groups
• Facilitate effective decision making
• Help to reach the most effective solutions
• Conduct audit and health checks
• Launch surveys and quizzes
• Provide data analysis
• Build reports and metrics
• Improve current processes across different departments in organization
• Measure the results of improvements
• Make sure improvements implemented effectively
• Facilitate knowledge sharing on Agile topics across the organization
• Build working groups
• Organize guilds and COP
• Facilitate alignment events
Experience of already being a full-role Scrum Master or Agile Coach is a must
• Successful experience helping Teams to become more effective at building great products with Scrum
• Passionate about, and has a deep and broad knowledge of Scrum and Agile
• Understanding team dynamics and prove of helping teams to become more effective
• Great facilitation skills and can design and run engaging and effective Sprint Retrospectives
• Clear understanding of Scrum Master, Project Manager, Product Owner roles and its boundaries
• Great interpersonal, communication, listening and questioning skills
• Great training, mentoring and coaching skills
• Ability to influence and motivate without hierarchical authority
• Comfortable engaging with senior leaders and stakeholders to support the change process
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM) or equivalent
• Fluent English
• Ability to lead a team
• Technical background, experience as a Developer or QA
• Certified Scrum Professional® (CSP) or equivalent
What’s in it for you?
• A unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with colleagues abroad on a day-to-day basis
• Competitive salary
• Career opportunities within big and well-known travel provider from Europe
• Possibility to work in a big and successful company
• Possibility to work from home one day per week (after the trial period is passed)
• Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com