On behalf of MIACAR, Ciklum is looking for Front End Tech Lead to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Together we build the future of last mile delivery and grocery shopping. Backed by a major Swiss Venture Fund, MIACAR successfully launched in the region of Bern and we are now growing our company at high speed. Join us in becoming the category king in Switzerland and help us giving our customers what they really want: More time for the beautiful things in life.
We are looking for a Senior Front End Web Developer responsible for bringing our mobile-app based supermarket in the next level, by adding new features and refining the UX we have built so far. You are motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Apart from your excellent programming skills, you possess the ability to think from customer-oriented perspective, to build features as efficiently and smart as possible, and have hive expectations of yourself to build customer-friendly, intuitive, and beautiful software.
We would also like you to be the Tech Lead of our growing team of Front End developers. It includes to motivate, guide, and develop your teammates.
About the Client:
MIACAR is the new rolling supermarket, changing the way people buy groceries. Products will be delivered within a 20 minute time slot, at lowest prices, free of charge and with a minimum order value of 25 CHF. The assortment is tailored on the customers needs and represents the most popular products from all over the region. The startup is growing at a very high pace, welcoming new employees and customers on a daily base. The company positions itself as the leading tech driven online grocery and last mile delivery company in Switzerland.
Client’s website: miacar.ch
• Develop easy to use mobile and web experiences
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
• Experience in building mobile applications with React Native is a big plus
• 2+ years of experience in building mobile and web solutions
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
• Understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Understanding of Webpack, TypeScript, Karma, Jasmin, NPM, Yarn
• Experience with git version control
• Understanding of tools like GitHub and JIRA
• Written and verbal fluency in English is a must
• Reliable, organized, communicative, customer-oriented
• Passion for startups
• Intrinsic high-quality standard and motivation to constantly learn and improve
What’s in it for you:
• Be a key player in the most ambitious Swiss online food story
• Highly motivated, dynamic and international team
• We do not expect a 9-to-5 working routine? results count
• We cultivate a respectful atmosphere in which everyone feels comfortable to speak up freely
• We achieve extraordinary outcomes that exceed the expectations of our clients and make our customers happy
• Awesome team challenger events and a lot of fun
• Competitive salary protected from local currency deviations
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org