On behalf of CNET Content Solutions team, Ciklum is looking for an IT Analyst (with two languages) to join Kharkiv team on a full-time basis.
CNET Content Solutions (www.cnetcontentsolutions.com) is the world’s leading independent source of product information. With detailed content on more than 5 million technology products in 15 languages, CNET Content Solutions helps thousands of resellers and retailers convert shoppers into buyers every day. From standardized content delivery to hosted services and custom solutions, we empower businesses of all sizes to maximize the value of product information to improve their customer experience and bottom line. We work with more than 2,100 e-commerce partners, including CDW, Computacenter, Dabs.com, Dell, Hewlett-Packard, Insight, Microsoft, OfficeMax, PC World Business, and Tech Data.
• Compilation and editing of marketing descriptions for various types of computer products in English.
• Upper-Intermediate English level;
• Knowledge of PC;
• Confident PC user;
• Ability to navigate Internet on a high level;
• Skills of seeking a technical data on the Internet and analysis of a large amount of information;
• Any other European language (German, French, etc) at the intermediate level;
• Knowledge of another Western European language.
What’s in it for you?
• Great chance to start your career in IT;
• Stable company with modern office;
• Opportunities for professional growth.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!