On behalf of ParagonEX (www.paragonex.com), Ciklum is looking for QA Manual Engineer to join the Odessa team on a full-time basis.
ParagonEX is the provider of the most advanced CFD trading platform and performance driven Back-Office. The company has pioneered the next generation of comprehensive, added-value solutions for online brokers based on intimate industry experience and progressive technologies.
We are looking for technology experts who want to make a positive influence on a new business by applying best QA practices and taking ownership.
• Design and perform manual tests for mobile (iOS. Android) and web applications
• Cooperate with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
• Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs using JIRA
• 2+ years of QA experience
• Deep understanding of testing theory
• Experience with CI/CT/CD solutions (Jenkins/TeamCity/TFS etc)
• Basic knowledge of SQL
• Upper-intermediate English
Nice to have:
• Desire to learn automation testing
• Experience with mobile testing
• Knowledge of Android/iOS
• Experience with mobile emulators
• Good analytical skills
• Good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks
• Strong communication and problem solving skills
• Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
• Strong attention to details and accuracy
What’s in it for you?
• Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
• Competitive salary
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centers in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies.
We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!