On behalf of Mosaica, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Manual QA Engineer to join Kharkov team on a full-time basis.
Mosaica FX is a New York-based global payments and currency management fintech firm for small and medium-sized businesses. With the backing of strategic relationships from world leading foreign exchange brokers and banking institutions, Mosaica FX has successfully helped business owners and executives navigate a volatile international marketplace with full transparency and tools they need to save money, reduce exposure and safeguard profit margins.
• Perform testing activities, communicate with developers and project manager
• Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
• Define and implement the test strategy and the test concepts
• Test planning, test case specification and test execution
• Create Test documentation and test reporting on the project
• Proactively identify opportunities for development process improvement
• 3+ years professional experience in QA area
• A degree in computer science, engineering or similar
• Solid theoretical background in testing (testing types, requirements testing, test planning and execution)
• Ability to work in a distributed team (collaboration with developers, testers and product owners)
• Hands-on experience with bug-tracking systems.
• Strong understanding of SDLC, experience or knowledge of methodologies
• Excellent knowledge of bug life cycle
• Intermediate English communication skills
• Creating test plans
• Being a singly QA in a distributed team
• Taking part in creating documentation and testing approach from scratch
• Technical background, ability to understand code
• Experience with databases
• Has a proven track record of delivering high quality results
• Has a talent for understanding software challenges and developing innovative solutions
• Has the ability and willingness to learn quickly, and to handle pressure in a fast paced environment
• Good analytical skills
• Good team player, motivated to solve complex tasks
• Strong communication and problem solving skills
• Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
• Strong attention to details and accuracy
• Adapt to changing environment and system requirements
• Ability to focus on multiple tasks simultaneously
What’s in it for you
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
• Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
• Competitive salary;
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!