On behalf of BIScience, Ciklum is looking for Senior Front End Engineer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
An exciting and unique opportunity to become a part of Scrum team that develops a cloud SAAS product which monitor 30,000,000 sites around the world. The Product runs on hundreds of servers using a unique access network which generate 100G of new data which needs to be crunch using big data analytics tool in order to provide insights for our customers. We are now expanding and plan to monitor not only Websites but also Mobile devices and Videos.
BIScience offers business intelligence solutions for online advertising activities. Our solutions maximize our clients’ profits by providing insights and analytics of their online presence compared to specific competitors and entire market segments. All of our solutions are secure, reliable, intuitive, and usable. BIScience offers flexible packaging to accommodate the needs of small and medium businesses as well as large enterprises.
Client’s website: www.biscience.com
• Develop user-facing features
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
• Support production issue
• BSc/MSc in computer Science — advantage
Years of experience:
• At least 5 years in front-end development
Areas of experience:
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
• Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
• Hands on experience in Angular 5 and up
• Good familiarity with various bootstrap frameworks
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
• Familiarity with Web server technologies (NGINX, Apache, Lighttpd, SSL, etc.)
• Experience with developing high-performance complex user interface
• Experience in integration with cloud back-end systems
• Linux knowledge Experience with WordPress
• Experience with PhP
• High level of English
• Quick learning abilities
• “Can Do” Attitude
• Team player, very good people communication skills
• Strong proactivity — a “pusher”
What’s in it for you?
• Passionate team, which loves what it does and ready to share knowledge
• Good opportunities for professional growth as we are keeping pace with technology
• Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
• We use “hard-core” technologies due to the need of very high performance
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com