On behalf of Ongage, Ciklum is looking for Team Leader for our team in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
Ongage, established 8 years ago by a team of entrepreneurial professionals with a passion for email marketing in particular, and digital marketing in general. Their mission was to better email marketing. A component-based platform was born, powered by a feature-rich dashboard that hosts advanced segmentation tools and a full suite of analytics, ultimately helping marketers drive measurable growth and increase deliverability.
Now it is a leading SaaS company serving hundreds of worldwide customers in the email marketing and messaging arena. We help marketers create a consolidated and effective email marketing operation that is best suited to their needs. Our goal is a constant one: to make it simpler, quicker and cheaper for marketers to inbox great emails.
Ongage technology is high in scale, we enable delivery and analytics of 4B emails messages a month via APIs to tenth of partners, which are the biggest ESPs in the world. We manage 10 TB of Big Data, tenth of clusters of Redshift, Mongo DB. Out stack also include node.js, PHP, MySql (RDS), Redis, Memcached, AWS SQS, bash. With your help we plan to get into RabbitMQ, and React.js as well.
Client’s Website: www.ongage.com
• Initiate and manage a team of 3 people
• Be “handson” and technically lead
• Design a fully tested system for a high-scale and big data with near real-time processing
• Develop a project from scratch, and support customer requests after going live
• Coordinate task statuses and timelines between the team, VP R&D and VP Product
• Work with the team and VP Product for finding the solution the product
• Define the system architecture together with the VP R&D and the team
• Manage the development processes, technical researches, system design, code reviews
• 7 years in Web Development Technologies (Node.js/PHP/Java/Ruby/Python/Golang/.NET)
• 2 years of experience in Node.js
• Relational Databases, a must — any of the following: MySql/PostgresSQL (other relevant buzzwords: Oracle, SqlServer);
• NoSQL/Document DB — MongoDB (other relevant buzzwords: Cassandra, CouchDB, Elastic Search, many others);
• Experience in Message Queues — (a.k.a Job Queues/Background Jobs) — (Common buzzwords: RabbitMQ/SQS/Redis Queue/MQTT/Kafka)
• Experience in OOP and Design patterns
• Familiars and reads various technologies (back, front, DBs and queues), not always
• Experience in defining architectures of solution that is composed several services and DBs, using his familiarity in various technologies
• Experience in large scale systems — high volume of requests / big data / data processing with scale
• Experience in leading a technical project with customers
• High level of English
• Experience in PHP
• Big Data Warehouse — AWS Redshift (preferred), other relevant buzzwords: Google Big Query/Haddop/Hive/Spark/PrestoDB/Athena/EMR/Apache Drill/Droid
• Great communication skills
• Ability understand product requirements
• Can do attitude
• Team Player
• Smart, exceptional
What’s in it for you?
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
• Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
• Competitive salary
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!