On behalf of the Danish company e-Boks, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Product Owner to join their well-established agile development teams in Lviv on a full-time basis. e-Boks is currently expanding its system with new functionality as well as introducing their services in new countries. Currently, e-Boks makes use of several Scrum-teams but with the increased number of features to the systems, additional highly skilled people are required.
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to become part of the team and to further develop the e-Boks ultra-high load system which serves thousands of customers and millions of users every single day. This must be done without compromising the high level of security and stability such system demands.
As a Senior QA Engineer, you will take part in ensuring the quality of the e-Boks solution within the agile self-driven team together with the other QAs, Developers and your Scrum Master. The team and the Product Owner have the full responsibility for delivering high-quality products on time. In particular, your responsibility is to ensure the quality of recent additions to the product as well as to the entire system taking into account topics such as functionality, load, stability and security. Since you are part of an agile team, process evaluation and adjustments will also be part of your regular activities. As you are at a senior level, it is also expected that you will take the lead when necessary and coach junior and
When working for e-Boks, we have expectations towards your technical competencies as well as your personal abilities — and we expect that you will grow in both areas during your employment.
We expect you to have technical experience with or knowledge about the following topics:
• All phases and methods of software testing (functional, integration, regression, user acceptance etc. as well as white and black box testing, exploratory etc) with
• Technical testing at an expert level using various technologies and interfaces (e.g. SQL, XML, JSON).
• Handling of test instructions including planning, requirement break-down, writing and execution.
• Agile development methodologies and testing within.
• Ability to combine business understanding with technical knowledge.
On personal abilities, we expect that you are:
• skilled in understanding complex relations and breaking them down to useful tasks in a structured way.
• team-oriented and thrive in working within a self-driven team.
• skilled in coaching others and take the lead when necessary.
• experienced in following standards and well-defined practices within your team and corporate-based
workflows as well as suggesting improvements to these.
• committed to deliver on-time with the required quality as well as detailed well-organised documentation.
• good in communication in general, both within your team but also towards the other development teams and the rest of e-Boks.
On top of this, you should have an upper-intermediate level of English as well as a university-level degree in computer science or equivalent.
What’s in it for you
Quite a lot! You will be:
• working with one of the coolest development and test teams in Lviv.
• appreciated for your skills and hard work. Both by Ciklum and by e-Boks directly. You will feel like an e-Boks employee.
• learning to apply the latest in technology in complex systems under strict security requirements.
Furthermore, you will have:
• a competitive salary.
• long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits.
• a state-of-the-art cool office with a warm atmosphere that creates great working conditions such as access to fruits etc.