On behalf of CNET Content Solutions, Ciklum is looking for a Creative Analyst (Scandinavian languages) to join Kharkiv team on a full-time basis.
CNET Content Solutions (www.cnetcontentsolutions.com) is the world’s leading independent source of product information. With detailed content on more than 13 million technology products in 15 languages, CNET Content Solutions helps thousands of resellers and retailers convert shoppers into buyers every day. From standardized content delivery to hosted services and custom solutions, we empower businesses of all sizes to maximize the value of product information to improve their customer experience and bottom line. We work with more than 2,100 e-commerce partners, including CDW, Computacenter, Dabs.com, Dell, Hewlett-Packard, Insight, Microsoft, OfficeMax, PC World Business, and Tech Data.
• Searching and editing of marketing text information in European languages;
• Timely production plan execution.
• 2 foreign languages: English and Swedish or Norwegian;
• Grammar and stylistics of the foreign languages;
• Methods of editing of text and informational materials;
• Methods of information processing using modern technologies;
• Knowledge and ability to analyze technical information in the following fields: computers,
• consumer electronics and office products;
• Good Internet searching skills;
• Employment type: full-time (five-day working week, morning shift (7:00 — 15:00) OR evening shift
What’s in it for you?
• Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!