On behalf of our Client, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Front End Developer to join our Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
The Company’s is the world leader in enterprise applications in terms of software and software-related service revenue. Based on market capitalization, we are the world’s third largest independent software manufacturer.
The Company has 404,000+ customers in more than 180 countries and 93,800+ employees in 130+ countries.
The Company’s Connected Consumer Management Suite enables the world’s largest brands, including Pepsi, Verizon and ABC to understand and connect more closely with today’s mobile and socially connected consumers. Our technology helps businesses access, consolidate and manage permission-based identity and behavior data, while providing deep customer insights that turn data into action.
Through products like Social Login, Registration-as-a-Service, Social Plugins and Gamification, the Company provides clients with the rich data, intelligence, and tools needed to reach consumers with the right messages, on the right platforms at the right time.
• You will be a part of a highly professional team developing web applications for our leading SaaS platform
• You will participate in the development of our SPA management console using Angular 4, ES6, Typescript and other bleeding-edge front-end technologies
• Excellent English
• 2 years’ experience in developing Single Page Application
• Experience in writing front-end JS tests
Extra points for:
• Experience with Single Page Application Frameworks such as Angular, Aurelia and Ember
• Intelligent, curious and love to learn and explore new depths in the technology you use every day
• Willing and able to meet a challenge head-on, solve problems independently and make things happen
• Open minded, flexible and thrive in a highly dynamic, fast-paced, ever-changing environment
• A team player who understands that the only way to solve large problems is with teamwork and mutual support
What’s in it for you:
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
• Competitive salary
• Possibility to work in a big and successful company
• Career and professional growth
• Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
• Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org