On behalf of Earnix, Ciklum is looking for a Middle/Senior Front End Web Developer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for a Middle/Senior Frontend Web Developer to join our Engineering group.
Join a fast growing, cutting edge technology company with proven success in providing software and customer analytics solutions that have transformed some of the world’s top financial institutions!
Earnix provides a world-class integrated pricing and business decision-making software suite designed for the Financial Services industry. By applying advanced analytics to policy pricing, and marketing decisions, the Earnix predictive analytics software suite helps companies maximize business key performance indicators (KPIs).
• Design and develop a new Web application for an industry leading financial analytical product using modern front-end technologies;
• Working in an agile development environment to develop high quality product;
• Developing unit and integration tests;
• Collaborate with remote teams;
• Mentoring of less experienced developers.
• At least 3 years of experience with leading web front-end frameworks such as Vue.js, Angular and React.js.
• Middle/Senior level of experience with developing SPA.
• A good understanding of UI design patterns and usability.
• Good understanding of REST architecture and principles
• Experience in working with Agile development methodology
• BSc in computer science or a related technical field.
What’s in it for you:
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
• Competitive salary;
• Possibility to work in a big and successful company;
• Career and professional growth;
• Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits;
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions;
• Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!