Ciklum Chief Technical Office is looking for Senior Linux DevOps Engineer to join our Kharkiv team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for a Senior DevOps to provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers. You will diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware problems and help our customers maintain and automate routine tasks for applications and programs.
SRE responsibilities include resolving network issues, configuring operating systems and using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support. Create build pipelines, provide architecture expertise in infrastructure planning process.
• Developing multi-discipline technology-focused strategies and solution roadmaps to execute Amazon Web Service (AWS) solutions for clients to help solve business needs and/or requirements;
• Engaging as an advisor to the client around AWS solutions and earning their trust and respect. Providing expertise on aligning current trends in AWS technology market place;
• Understanding many disciplines including application architecture, resiliency and DR, databases, virtualization, servers, storage, infrastructure as code and AWS cloud computing, along with the understanding of technology and industry trends;
• Collaborating with the application developers to understand and setup tooling needed for Continuous Integration/Delivery/Deployment processes.
• Hands-on Experience with Linux environments and automation scripting;
• Familiarity with logging and monitoring technologies such as Zabbix/NewRelic/Prometheus, ELK stack;
• Hands-on experience with cloud infrastructure provisioning, deployment and monitoring on AWS; using services like ECS, RDS, ELB, EC2, EKS, S3, Cloud Watch, etc;
• Hands-on Experience in developing and maintaining CI/CD process for applications deployed to a cloud or on-premises;
• Familiar with Infrastructure as Code using automation tools/configuration management systems;
• Proficient in manage Kubernetes clusters (both on-premises and EKS);
• English upper-intermediate and higher.
Will be an advantage:
• Experience with databases;
• Advanced Python or Go knowledge;
• Experience with large-scale, real-time applications;
• Experience building and deploying complex systems to cloud and on-premises.
What’s in it for you:
• An exciting and challenging job in the best company in the world;
• Work within DevOps Team of 20+ great specialists;
• An opportunity to work with cutting-edge DevOps tools and technologies, to be innovative and to learn;
• Competitive salary and personal growth/development plans;
• Compensation of the certification expenses;
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org