On behalf of the Danish company e-Boks, Ciklum is looking for a Senior QA Manager to join their well-established agile development team in Lviv on a full-time basis as e-Boks is currently expanding their system with new functionality as well as introducing their services in new countries. Currently, e-Boks makes use of several Scrum-teams but with the increased number of features to the systems, additional highly skilled people are required.
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to become part of the team and to develop and maintain the e-Boks ultra-high load system which serves thousands of customers and millions of users every single day. This must be done without compromising the high level of security and stability such system demands.
As a Senior QA Manager, you will take part in ensuring the quality of the e-Boks solution on the strategic level either through development projects or in general when setting the direction for the agile self-driven teams. In particular, your responsibility is to set the direction of quality for recent additions to the products as well as to the entire system taking into account topics such as functionality, load, stability and security. Since e-Boks is committed to the agile methodology, strategic quality control must be applied in a scrum based setup or to projects running PRINCE2. As you are at a senior-level, it is also expected that you will take the lead when necessary and coach junior and
When working for e-Boks, we have expectations towards your technical competencies as well as your personal abilities — and we expect that you will grow in both areas during your employment.
We expect you to have technical experience with or knowledge about the following topics:
• All phases and methods of software testing (functional, integration, regression, user acceptance etc. as well as white and black box testing, exploratory etc) with
• Good understanding of technical architecture;
• Agile development methodologies and testing within including automation approach and tools;
• Ability to combine business understanding with technical knowledge;
• Development of a QA Strategy including how to operationalise this;
• Setting up QA processes for teams and individuals in both project and agile setups;
• Reporting for projects, following-up on test plans and coordinate as appropriate.
On personal abilities, we expect that you are:
• skilled in understanding complex relations and breaking them down to useful tasks in a structured way;
• skilled in coaching others and take the lead when necessary;
• experienced in following standards and well-defined practices and corporate based workflows as well as suggesting improvements to these — or rebuild these from scratch;
• committed to deliver on-time with the required quality as well as detailed well-organised documentation;
• good in communication in general, both within your team but also towards the other development teams and the rest of e-Boks.
On top of this, you should have an upper-intermediate level of English as well as a university level degree in computer science or equivalent. ISTQB Advanced and PRINCE2 Foundation are preferred.
What’s in it for you?
Quite a lot! You will be:
• working with one of the coolest development and test teams in Lviv;
• appreciated for your skills and hard work. Both by Ciklum and by e-Boks directly. You will feel like an e-Boks employee;
• learning to apply the latest in technology in complex systems under strict security requirements.
Furthermore, you will have:
• a competitive salary;
• long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits;
• a state-of-the-art cool office with a warm atmosphere that creates great working conditions such as access to fruits etc.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!