On behalf of ParagonEX company, Ciklum is looking for Front End Developer to join Odessa team on full-time basis.
ParagonEX is the provider of the most advanced CFD trading platform and performance driven Back-Office. The company has pioneered the next generation of comprehensive, added-value solutions for online brokers based on intimate industry experience and progressive technologies.
We are looking for a developer to the ParagonEX BackOffice team. You will become a part of a great company and professional team and will contribute into the mutual success by meeting business needs.
• Take ownership of your project and drive it from initial concept to production;
• Interface and collaborate with others to ensure quality delivery with well-designed code;
• Show passion, innovation, and creativity in building products.
• Experience in web and software development
• Deep understanding of modern client side technologies, e.g. CSS3, ES2016 etc.
• Practical experience with front-end MV* architecture (such as Angular, Vue, React (+ Redux)
• Experience with databases (SQL/No SQL)
• Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
• Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Science/Engineering
• Knowledge/understanding of .NET technologies
• Knowledge/understanding of NodeJs
• Ability to learn new languages and technologies ;
• Passion for programming .
What’s in it for you?
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
• Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
• Competitive salary;
• State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!