On behalf of Quartal Financial Solutions, Ciklum is looking for Senior .Net Developer to join Kharkiv team on a full-time basis.
Quartal Financial Solutions (quartalfs.com/en/home) is a privately owned company head-quartered in Zürich, with subsidiaries in Frankfurt, Helsinki, Luxembourg and Paris.
We are an innovative turnkey solution provider that strives to maximize efficiency of fund reporting, data management, and fee & commission processing in the financial industry. We serve well-known clients in ten countries including some of the largest banks in Switzerland and Europe.
In addition to high-end software solutions what sets us apart is our team of experienced software engineers and consultants. Profound IT and finance expertise, excellent customer relations and service orientation are keys to our success. Used to working in a multi-cultural environment of 14 nations, we work together with our customers to develop ideas so we can successfully fulfil our customer’s demands.
Using agile methodologies (lean / scrum) and state-of-the-art tools, our development team delivers market leading software solutions to well-known customers in the financial industry.
The Technological Environment: This describes our current environment. Knowledge in all of these topics is not a requirement for the position.
• Analyze requirements, design and estimate work in iterative cycles;
• Develop software for various products and projects using C#, .NET, ASP.Net;
• Create automated tests and extend existing test coverage;
• Continuously learn and help others to improve as well as to further develop our processes;
• Configure and maintain Teamcity builds.
• .Net, C#, Web Services;
• SQL Server, Oracle;
• Asp.Net MVC, IIS;
• Unit Testing, Pair Review;
• English (both spoken and written) — strong Intermediate and higher;
• B.Sc., M.Sc. in Computer Science, Dipl.-Inf., or equivalent.
• DevExpress Components, XAF, XPO;
• Dependency Injection, ORM;
• Continuous Integration, Test Automation, Mocks.
• Is passionate about coding great software;
• Is proactive and results oriented;
• Has a talent for understanding software challenges and developing innovative solutions;
• Has the ability and willingness to learn quickly, and to handle pressure in a fast paced environment.
What’s in it for you?
• We offer a modern workplace, agile processes, training on the job, an open and dynamic atmosphere in an international environment in terms of both colleagues and clients, and a good working climate;
• You get a competitive salary, vacation package and good social security package;
• Our collaboration is based on mutual trust and responsibility.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!