On behalf of Seeking Alpha, Ciklum is looking for Senior iOS Developer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Seeking Alpha is the market leader for crowdsourced equity research in the USA. We employ 150+ people across its operations in New York, Israel and India.
The company is the premier website for actionable stock market opinion and analysis, and vibrant, intelligent finance discussion. Each month our crowdsource investment analysis draws an audience of 5.2MM+ monthly visitors to our real-time alerts products on email and mobile.
We handpick articles from the world’s top market blogs, money managers, financial experts and investment newsletters, publishing 500 unique article and news updates daily. The company gives a voice to over 5.5MM registered users, including 12,000+ contributors and individuals averaging 130,000+ comments a month, providing access to the nation’s savviest and inquisitive investors.
Our site is the only free, online source for over 5,000 public companies’ quarterly earnings call transcripts, including the S&P 500. The company was named the Most Informative Website by Kiplinger’s Magazine and has received Forbes’ ‘Best of the Web’ Award.
• To architect and implement proof of concept solutions
• Participate in the Development process (design, development, testing, documentation, and maintenance)
• Work together with Product Owner, Design, BI.
● 3+ years of developing iOS(Objective-C/swift)
● Experience with CocoaPods, CoreData, MVC, MVVM, ReactiveSwift, Networking (AFNetworking+Alamofire+Moya)
● Strong understanding of iOS user interface guidelines and best practices
● Strong understanding of Client Server system
● Experience in developing complex UI/Layouts upon existing iOS components
● Working in an agile environment
● Can take a project from the requirements to the design until deployment
● Experience in object oriented design
● Good English skills — Upper-Intermediate and above
• Familiarity with test driven development
• Knowledge of crash tools like Crashlytics
• Proactive and responsible personality
• Excellent communication skills
• Team player
What’s in it for you?
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
• Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
• Competitive salary
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org