On behalf of Optimal+, Ciklum is looking for Senior .NET Engineer for Customization Team to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Optimal+ (optimalplus.com) is a software company that created a big data platform for lifetime quality analysis used by leading semiconductor and electronics manufacturers, like NVidia, AMD, NXP, Qualcomm and others. We help analyze quality of more than 100 billion chips and devices produced per year on the hundreds factories in USA, Asia and Europe.
The R&D Customization team is a true commando team, who is involved in most vibrant and strategic Optimal+ activities, which enables customers to integrate with our Lifecycle Analytics platform. The team members get the opportunity to work closely with a team of professionals, that includes product managers, presale and customer experts on providing agile software solutions to our customers. By nature, the work is diverse and interesting. We use a broad set of tools and development languages to enable the integration and solve specific business scenarios that allowing our customers to maximize the insights and ROI they gain from our product. The team is leading and enabling new company’s engagements, Pilots and Proof of Concepts, demonstrating agility and Startup spirit.
We’re constantly growing our world-class teams in Israel and Ukraine. If you are passionate about technology, has deep knowledge in data processing, and you master C# and data integration tools, join us and enjoy the ride!
As a Senior Software Developer, you will be a part of Customization Team and you will be expected to contribute to the whole team from your gift of talents, intellect, experience and enthusiasm, as well as have fun!
• You’ll be responsible for the development of technical solutions for Optimal+ customers, and implementation of Integration and Customization activities for internal and external customers.
• You’ll play a key role in Pilots, technology PoC, new customer adoption.
• You’ll be able to work directly with all relevant contract parties overseas.
• You’ll lead full cycle integration projects.
• You’ll be able to demonstrate Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills.
• You’ll gain a knowledge to use ETL tools (Pentaho) to optimize data loading processes.
• At least 5 years’ experience in .NET / C# data processing in server side.
• At least 3 years’ experience as an SQL Server application developer.
• Proven experience in work with different versions of one product.
• Experience in working with version control systems.
• Experience in running of code review.
• Ability to act as a mentor for new team members and junior software developers.
• Experience with ETL Tools like Pentaho is an advantage.
• BSc in computer sciences or similar.
• Ready to work in parallel on number of projects in different versions.
• Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Customer oriented.
What’s in it for you?
• Join us in creating next-generation software that ensures the lifetime quality and reliability of the smart electronic products that drive our lives.
• Optimal+ software breaks new ground in connecting the entire continuum of semiconductor and electronics manufacturing from chip to board to system. No one else is doing this — or having a genuine impact on the market — quite like we are.
• Usage of the latest technologies and tools to develop and deliver amazing products.
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com