On behalf of Optimal+, Ciklum is looking for Senior .NET Engineer for Customization Team to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Optimal+ is the global leader in lifecycle analytics solutions for the automotive, semiconductor, and electronics industries, serving tier-1 suppliers and OEMs. Analyzing data from over 100 billion devices annually, Optimal+ enables enhancements in key manufacturing metrics such as yield and efficiency, improves product quality and reliability, and provides full supply chain visibility. Seamlessly integrated with other already existing tools, the Optimal+ Open Platform combines machine-learning with a global data infrastructure to provide real-time product analytics and to extract insights from data across the entire supply chain. Optimal Plus has offices in Asia, Europe, the United States, and Israel.
Client’s website www.optimalplus.com
As a Senior Software Developer, you will be a part of Customization Team and you will be expected to contribute to the whole team from your gift of talents, intellect, experience and enthusiasm, as well as have fun!
• You’ll be responsible for the development of technical solutions for Optimal+ customers, and implementation of Integration and Customization activities for internal and external customers.
• You’ll play a key role in Pilots, technology PoC, new customer adoption.
• You’ll be able to work directly with all relevant contract parties overseas.
• You’ll lead full cycle integration projects.
• You’ll be able to demonstrate Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills.
• You’ll gain a knowledge to use ETL tools (Pentaho) to optimize data loading processes.
• At least 5 years’ experience in .NET / C# data processing in server side.
• At least 3 years’ experience as an SQL Server application developer.
• Proven experience in work with different versions of one product.
• Experience in working with version control systems.
• Experience in running of code review.
• Ability to act as a mentor for new team members and junior software developers.
• Experience with ETL Tools like Pentaho is an advantage.
• BSc in computer sciences or similar.
• Ready to work in parallel on number of projects in different versions.
• Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Customer oriented.
What’s in it for you?
• Join us in creating next-generation software that ensures the lifetime quality and reliability of the smart electronic products that drive our lives.
• Optimal+ software breaks new ground in connecting the entire continuum of semiconductor and electronics manufacturing from chip to board to system. No one else is doing this — or having a genuine impact on the market — quite like we are.
• Usage of the latest technologies and tools to develop and deliver amazing products.
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com