On behalf of MoonActive, we are looking for experienced Unity Developer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
MoonActive (moonactive.com) is a Tel Aviv based game development company. We produced different social games for iOS, Android and Facebook. Have more than 1 million users. Our goal is to develop top quality casual games and connect people, friends and players from all over the world. We have very good positions on the market, high quality, they care about user experience, do a lot of analysis, company has good revenue grows. With More than 1M Daily Active Users and over 60 Million downloads, our main game is a Top 10 most grossing game in over 60 countries, kept its place as a top grossing game in every country it was officially launched.
We follow our belief that reaching success comes from setting high standards and striving to be the best at all we do:
Fun game play
No compromises on quality
• Working as part of a Kiev based agile cross functional team that also include QA engineers and Backend developers.
• Delivering new game features every few weeks.
• Extensive knowledge of C# and OOP.
• At least 2 years of experience with Unity (2D tools, UI and animations)
• Bonus points for native mobile development experience on Android / iOS
What’s in it for you?
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
• A challenging function, with a lot of responsibility in a unique dynamic environment
• Work with the latest technologies.
• Work with skilled and professional team mates. Collaborating together to create awesome games served to tens of millions of players.
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
• Competitive salary
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centers in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org