On behalf of TechFinancials, Ciklum is looking for a Junior Java Developer to join Kiev team on a full-time basis.
TechFinancials is a world-leading provider of innovative technology in the fast-growing industry of online financial trading and blockchain domain.
The organization is cloud-based and the application is distributed and installed on Linux servers. TechFinancials has customers all around the world. The company was formed 8 years ago with the vision to introduce financial trading to the mass market by creating a simplified trading platform.
• Deployment preparation — environment configuration (DB or file configs)
• issues handling — detect the problem, suggest the fix.
• Implementation of patches.
• Integration with 3rd parties Assistance.
• Investigation according to production requests.
• Implementation of the new stories for existing microservices.
• Covering implementation by unit tests.
• involvement in RnD.
• Implementation of new microservices.
• Core Java, Maven, SQL, Git, basics of Spring Core/MVC, Hibernate.
• Java related: Java 1.8 streams, Mockito, Spring Crud Repository.
• Other: Linux shell, Docker.
• Ability to collaborate within an Agile team and communicate effectively.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, team player and innovator.
• Good process skills — experience in participating in design and code reviews.
What’s in it for you?
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
• Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
• Competitive salary
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centers in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com