On behalf of Moon Active, Ciklum is looking for an experienced Senior automation engineer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Moon Active, a mobile games startup with millions of daily players worldwide is looking for an experienced Senior automation engineer to join our rapidly growing company and help us develop our Business support applications, allowing teams from Marketing, Monetization, Product, CRM, and LiveOps to leverage insights from massive amounts of data to deliver an optimized and personalized experience to our players.
You will work in an energetic startup environment following Agile concepts and methodologies. Delivering cutting-edge features in diverse areas ranging from Marketing automation, In-game campaign management, Experience segmentation, Game optimization, Social campaign management, A/B testing tools and more.
Moon Active is a mobile games development company with millions of daily active users.
Our goal is to develop top quality casual games and connect people, friends and players from all over the world. Our latest game, Coin Master, is a top grossing game in every country it was officially launched.
We follow our belief that reaching success comes from setting high standards and striving to be the best at all we do:
• Stunning art
• Fun game play
• Marketing expertise
• Data science
• Advanced technology
• Cover UI and API of the product with automation tests.
• Writing and working with test case documentation (STD, STP).
• Support and keep tests up to date.
• Test result investigation, issue analysis.
• Support Software Development Lifecycle Releases as automation team member.
• Maintain fast-paced deliveries with no compromises on quality and user experience.
• 3+ years of experience in web application testing.
• 2+ years of experience in API testing.
• Experience with load testing.
• Experience with testing tools and frameworks such as: Selenium, JMeter, Cucumber\RobotFramework.
• Basic familiarity with SQL.
• Experience with ATDD.
• CI/CD tools.
• Basic understanding of client-server architecture.
• Experience with git.
• Experience with Test Management Systems.
• Leading experience is a big plus.
• Upper-intermediate English.
• Bash/shell scripting.
• Test Report tools.
What’s in it for you?
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with Product owners and other MoonActive R&D members.
• A challenging function, with a lot of responsibility in a unique dynamic environment.
• Work with the latest technologies.
• Work with skilled and professional team mates. Collaborating together to create awesome games served to tens of millions of players.
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
• Competitive salary.
• Medical insurance.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com