On behalf of MoonActive, we are looking for a Middle Automation Engineer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Moon Active is one of the world’s fastest-growing mobile game companies, providing entertainment for millions of active users across the Universe. The company is headquartered in the heart of Tel Aviv, Israel & Kyiv, Ukraine; two mobile game capitals of the world. Moon Active now has over 200+ talented team members after experiencing rapid growth with a 4x increase in 2018, and is impressively continuing on this upward spiral while maintaining its intimate culture.
Our goal is to develop top quality casual games and connect people, friends and players from all over the world. Our latest game, Coin Master, is a top grossing game in every country it was officially launched. We follow our belief that reaching success comes from setting high standards and striving to be the best at all we do:
• Stunning art
• Fun game play
• Marketing expertise
• Data science
• Advanced technology
Client’s Website: www.moonactive.com
• Cover API of the product with automation tests
• Writing and working with test case documentation
• Support and keep tests up to date
• Test result investigation, issue analysis
• Cooperate with Manual QAs
• Support Software Development Lifecycle Releases as an automation team member
• Maintain fast-paced deliveries with no compromises on quality and user experience
• 1+ years of experience in API testing
• 1+ years of experience with ATDD
• Basic understanding of client-server architecture
• Experience with git
• Experience with Test Management Systems
• Upper-intermediate English
Nice to Have
• Experience with the Python is a plus
• 2+ years of experience in Mobile testing
• CI/CD tools (Jenkins/TeamCity)
• Some experience wit Appium
• Bash/shell scripting
• Test Report tools
• OpenCV experience
• Node experience
What’s in it for you
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with Product owners and other Moon Active R&D members
• A challenging function, with a lot of responsibility in a unique dynamic environment;
• Work with the latest technologies
• Work with skilled and professional team mates. Collaborating together to create awesome games served to tens of millions of players
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
• Competitive salary
• Medical insurance
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org