On behalf of MoonActive, we are looking for a Middle Automation Engineer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
MoonActive, a mobile games startup with millions of daily players worldwide is looking for an experienced automation engineer to join our rapidly growing company and help us develop our Automation framework.
You will work in an energetic startup environment following Agile concepts and methodologies.
MoonActive is a Tel Aviv based game development company. We produced different social games for iOS, Android and Facebook. Have more than 1 million users. Our goal is to develop top quality casual games and connect people, friends and players from all over the world. We have very good positions on the market, high quality, they care about user experience, do a lot of analysis, company has good revenue grows. With More than 1M Daily Active Users and over 60 Million downloads, our main game is a Top 10 most grossing game in over 60 countries, kept its place as a top grossing game in every country it was officially launched.
We follow our belief that reaching success comes from setting high standards and striving to be the best at all we do:
• Stunning art
• Fun game play
• Marketing expertise
• Data science
• Advanced technology
• No compromises on quality
• Cover UI and API of the product with automation tests
• Writing and working with test case documentation
• Support and keep tests up to date
• Test result investigation, issue analysis
• Cooperate with Manual QAs
• Support Software Development Lifecycle Releases as an automation team member
• Maintain fast-paced deliveries with no compromises on quality and user experience
• 2+ years of experience in Mobile testing
• 1+ years of experience in API testing
• 1+ years experience with JS. Python is a plus
• Experience with ATDD
• CI/CD tools (Jenkins/TeamCity)
• Basic understanding of client-server architecture
• Experience with git
• Experience with Test Management Systems
• Upper-intermediate English
Nice to Have
• Bash/shell scripting
• Test Report tools
• OpenCV experience
• Node experience
What’s in it for you
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with Product owners and other Moon Active R&D members
• A challenging function, with a lot of responsibility in a unique dynamic environment;
• Work with the latest technologies
• Work with skilled and professional team mates. Collaborating together to create awesome games served to tens of millions of players
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
• Competitive salary
• Medical insurance
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org