On behalf of Betlab, Ciklum is looking for a Middle QA Engineer to join Lviv team on a full-time basis.
BETLAB is a Ukrainian software product company in iBetting sphere that delivers the best expertise within the international market. Starting in 2014 with great team members (200+), they are creating products with modular design, robust, proven, highly scalable and fully integrated with external sources architecture which allows managing successfully the business needs.
• Testing native/web mobile application;
• Creation and update of test documentation;
• Bug reports.
• 2 years’ experience of testing;
• Experience in creation/execution of test documentation (checklists, test cases);
• Excellent knowledge of HTTP, Websocket, Web API;
• Excellence in iOS/Android testing;
• Knowledge of SQL, Redis;
• Understanding of microservices architecture;
• Intermediate level of English.
What’s in it for you?
• Great opportunity to take part in unique Ukrainian Sports iBetting product development;
• Opportunity to implement your ideas and solutions on a project;
• Dynamic and challenging tasks;
• Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills;
• Low bureaucracy;
• Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits;
• Paid sport trainings/medical insurance;
• Paid trainings, conferences, professional library;
• Proficient career development plans;
• Team building events.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!