On behalf of WorkFlowWise, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Front End Developer for our team in Dnipro on full-time basis.
At WorkFlowWise (www.workflowwise.com) we create variety of custom applications to automate business processes. We use our own low-code platform to build targeted solutions for our customers.
• Develop new features. Mostly frontend part, partially backend
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Write unit/integration tests
• Code review
• Take active part in planning and retrospective meetings
• Own parts of the app
• Maintain technical infrastructure (continuous integration, automated deployment)
• Collaborate with business team to make product better.
• 3+ years frontend development experience;
• Strong unit testing skills: Jest, Jasmine, Mocha/Chai;
• Solid hands on Angular 2+ experience;
• Experience with Typescript;
• Experience with setting up of build automation tools: Webpack, Parcel, Gulp;
• State management solutions;
• Expert in HTML, CSS/SASS;
• Deep understanding principals of reactive, functional and OO programming;
• Basic knowledge of C#.
• Inspired and willing to try new;
• Results orientation;
• Structured thinker and worker;
• Communication skills;
• Analytical thinker;
• Self-starting ability;
• Openness to criticism and ideas.
What’s in it for you?
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
• Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
• Competitive salary;
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centers in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!