On behalf of STYLEPIT, Ciklum is looking for Automation QA Engineer for our team in Dnipro on a full-time basis.
An exciting and unique opportunity to become a part of a professional team to be able to expand the growing and dynamic business, where all order processing, warehouse management and finance parts based on Microsoft Dynamics Navision; a lot of extensions were developed. The website is an in-house built solution made with .NET , MS SQL as primary technologies, plus more as SOLR, MongoDB, PostgreSQL.
The company has fashion sites in 10 counties, sells near
• Automated testing of ecommerce platform: UI, backend , integration;
• Requirement testing;
• Analysis and clarification (direct communication with product owner);
• Communication with team and knowledge gaining/sharing;
• Being the firewall for the end-quality of the product .
• 2+ years in automated testing;
• Testing web-applications;
• Black box testing (boundary values, equivalence partitioning);
• UI/UX Testing;
• C# (ideally);
• Selenium WebDriver;
• English Upper-intermediate .
• Wiki-system(Confluence) ;
• JMeter ;
• Bug tracking system (Jira).
• Strong solid performer ;
• Oriented to long-term life results;
• Interested to work with huge systems;
• Attentive to details;
• Analytical way of thinking.
What’s in it for you?
• Get experience in the complex product development environment;
• Use QA knowledge and experience to bring the quality of the ecommerce platform to the next level;
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
• Competitive salary;
• English courses;
• 50% discount on all fashion products on STYLEPITs’ site.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!