On behalf of Biolin Scientific, Ciklum is looking for Java Software Engineer to join Lviv team on full-time basis.
Our Junior Java Software Engineer will be developing the software for the products used by top universities and major companies globally.
Biolin Scientific (which is part of Addlife) is a leading Nordic instrumentation company with roots in Sweden and Finland. Their customers include companies working with life science, energy, chemicals, and advanced materials development, as well as academic and governmental research institutes. Bilolin’s precision instruments help develop better solutions for energy and materials, and offer world class know-how, committed to scientific excellence and continuous solution development.
• Development of Windows desktop application software managing the instruments and presenting data from measurements;
• Building the software tools to analyze data in a Windows environment;
• Working within instruments that help develop better solutions for energy and materials, as well as perform research at the frontiers of science and technology;
• Providing high-quality B2B product and making technology easily accessible and attractive to customers.
• Experience with Java (at least 1 year)
• MSc in Physics, Applied Maths, Electrical engineering, Computer science or equivalent
• Good English skills
• Great potential and willing to learn
• Experience with C/C++;
• Good skills in developing SW in Windows OS and experience in different programming languages;
• Experience in Scrum process and continuous integration;
• Experience and a genuine interest in signal processing, image processing, scientific computing and numerical analysis;
• Experience in electronics and embedded software development;
• Knowledge of modular design and integration into overall system architecture.
What’s in it for you?
• Very close cooperation with client;
• Possibility to propose solutions on a project;
• Dynamic and challenging tasks;
• Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills;
• Low bureaucracy;
• Continuous self-improvement;
• Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV