On behalf of Janrain, Ciklum is looking for QA Analyst to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
We’re looking for an energetic, well-organized, team player to join our Test team as a QA Analyst on Janrain’s Kiev based Software Engineering team. Qualified candidates will be passionate about quality / automation / security / scalability / cloud based UX.
Have you always dreamed of being a part of a world-class team, but haven’t quite found a culture that truly understands what this means? Well, this may be that dream opportunity ready for the taking. Janrain, an Identity Cloud service provider, has built a culture that is a magnet for top talent — a culture where innovation, intellectual honesty, and team camaraderie are more than core values. Janrain created the category it operates in; which positions it to be the largest digital identity network in the world. If you are “people” who have an insatiable appetite for success with the greater team in mind, you need to talk to us.
The QA Analyst at Janrain is responsible for the collecting requirements, assisting with user stories definition, design and documentation of test cases, testing, and taking part in automation of API.
Janrain (www.janrain.com) was founded in 2002 and in 2004 Founder Larry Drebes and a few engineers began working closely with the early proponents of the OpenID protocol to provide a simple way for companies to solve this problem.
Janrain, an Identity Cloud service provider, has built a culture that is a magnet for top talent — a culture where innovation, intellectual honesty, and team camaraderie are more than core values. Janrain created the category it operates in; which positions it to be the largest digital identity network in the world. If you are “people” who have an insatiable appetite for success with the greater team in mind, you need to talk to us.
Janrain powers customer identity management for brands like Pfizer, AMC, Samsung, Whole Foods, Fox News, Philips, Marvel, Mattel and Dr. Pepper. Founded in 2002, Janrain is based in Portland, Oregon, with offices in London, Paris, Frankfurt, and Redwood City, California.
Curious about our name? It was a characteristically rainy January in Portland when Larry decided to turn his vision into what we call Janrain today.
• Recognize incomplete or missing areas of specifications and work with Product Management to address/remediate them;
• Assisting with user stories definition, design and documentation of test cases;
• Create test strategies for manual execution and automation scope in collaboration with team members and business partners to ensure test coverage;
• Review specifications for testability, highlighting and proposing design consideration that will make a feature easier to test via automation, while expanding coverage;
• Develop and own automated test plans and test cases for RESTful APIs;
• Maintain, enhance and expand the automation framework and associated tools;
• Analyze test results and create test reports subsequently communicating reports to stakeholders;
• Evangelize automation and assist other QA team members through mentorship, tutorials, and writing scripts to speed up their manual testing efforts;
• Identify potential process improvement areas, suggests options and recommends approaches;
• Research and resolve issues or provide possible solutions;
• Contribute in the definition and implementation of testing automation strategy, contribute to test work items that are included in release packages, contribute to automate regression testing that is applied to entire platform before the code is deployed to production environment, and is responsible execution and reporting of all the test activities.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education/experience;
• 3+ years of QA area;
• Self-motivated, methodical problem solver, who is detail and quality oriented;
• Deep understanding of CI/CD principles and tooling such as Maven, GIT, Jenkins, BitBucket, Bamboo, TFS, VSTS, TeamCity, Perforce;
• Experience with Quality tools like JIRA, HP ALM, VersionOne, Zephyr, Rally, Rational, MTM or TFS/VSTS.
• Experience in one of the following: Python, Java, Ruby, or C#;
• Experience with one or more behavior- or test-driven (BDD or TDD) automated testing frameworks and tools;
• Experience in automation design and development using high-level structured programming language.
• Team player;
• Proactive, thorough and ambitious person;
• Self-motivated, with strong sense of responsibility.
What’s in it for you:
• Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
• Competitive salary protected from local currency deviations;
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com