On behalf of Moon Active, Ciklum is looking for an experienced Technical artist to join its Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Moon Active (moonactive.com)is a mobile games development company with millions of daily active users.
Our goal is to develop top quality casual games and connect people, friends and players from all over the world. Our latest game, Coin Master, is a top grossing game in every country it was officially launched.
We follow our belief that reaching success comes from setting high standards and striving to be the best at all we do:
• Stunning art
• Fun game play
• Marketing expertise
• Data science
• Advanced technology
● Work with product and development teams to create precise 2D design and animations in Unity according to existing mock-ups.
● Working as part of a Kyiv based agile cross functional team that also includes Unity Developers, QA engineers and Backend developers.
● Occasional visits to the Tel-Aviv office.
● Strong skills in Creative Suite Master Collection, mostly Photoshop, Illustrator and Flash.
● Basic understanding of key-frame animation.
● At least 1 year production experience in Unity.
● Experience with Unity’s Shuriken particle system.
● Bachelor degree in Art, Fine Art or Science or equivalent training.
● Good spoken and written English is a MUST.
● Experience working with both artists and engineers and understanding the gap between both disciplines.
● Previous experience working in gaming companies
● Ability to sketch
● Understanding of 3D concepts
What’s in it for you?
● Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with Product owners and other Moon Active R&D members.
● A challenging function, with a lot of responsibility in a unique dynamic environment.
● Work with the latest technologies.
● Work with skilled and professional team mates. Collaborating together to create awesome games served to tens of millions of players.
● State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
● Competitive salary.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com