On behalf of Investisdigital, Ciklum is looking for Senior UX Developer to join our Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
As a Senior UX Specialist, you will develop the components of web framework which will be used across multiple websites using latest industry standards. You will be working along with product manager to develop and maintain these Drupal based components framework, as well as being integrally involved in the implementation of core systems at the heart of what we do.
Client’s website: www.investisdigital.com
Investisdigital is a digital communications company. It helps the world’s largest companies use digital channel to increase revenue, enhance employee engagement and influence corporate audience. By bringing together unique blend of expertise, technology and service, Investisdigital delivers highly effective digital experiences for corporate, employee and customer audiences.
• Build the web components using standard web technologies
• Compliance to industry standards like WCAG, Semantic Mark-up and SEO guidelines
• Deliver components using responsive and adaptive approaches
• Deliver optimised and performance oriented markup to the end user.
• Coordinate with product manager and other team members
• Participate in Scrum ceremonies
• Task planning and estimation
• Taking ownership of front-end tool chain
• Understanding of the design and UX
• Understanding of Principles of Website Design
• Expertise in HTML5, CSS and semantic mark-up
• Understanding of browser compatibilities and capability to develop interface to handle those issues
• Experience of CSS Pre-Processors like SASS/LESS
• Experience of build tools like Gulp/Grunt/NPM
• Preferred: graphic manipulation ability
• Understanding of Information Architecture
• Experience of building websites to A/AA/AAA accessibility standards and compatible across all com
• Attention to detail / quality focus
• Time management and prioritization
• Ability to multitask and run projects simultaneously
• Problem solving and troubleshooting
• Good communication skills (English written and oral)
What’s in it for you?
• Work with best experts in a friendly atmosphere;
• Competitive salary;
• Possibility to work in a successful and highly innovative company
• Career growth opportunities;
• Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services;
• Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment;
• Professional skills development and training programs;
• Dynamic and challenging tasks;
• Continuous self-improvement;
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions;
• Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center and Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in USA, are among the cool things our teams have developed and we bet you’ve heard about them.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of other known companies. We are looking forward to see you as a part of our team!