Ciklum BAO team is looking for a Senior Product Manager for Metro team in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
You will be the voice of the customer and the driving force behind product innovation. Using your experience in product management, you collaborate with amazing colleagues of all disciplines in cross-functional teams to develop our new digital products. Together you find out how to bring sellers and buyers together, and actively define the future of the marketplace in order to reach our business goals.
Our client is in top-5 largest retailers in the world. We are honored to be a partner to build brand-new eCommerce Marketplace platform and make our client #1 digital eCommerce provider in Europe. We start from 20 mln visitors per month, 10 mln items in catalog in 1500+ product categories, 30 mln product content articles, high demand for search engine optimization and visibility, support of both B2B and B2C, web and mobile, dynamic best-price offering algorithms and so much more capabilities to offer the best user experience.
Our client has incredible expertise in physical sales, as well as successful eCommerce business in Germany. New commercial platform is part of strategic roadmap to bit global marketplace providers like Amazon/eBay and leverage strong world-wide branding, 20+ millions of existing offline clients, dedicated field-force sales in Europe and well-established logistics, delivery and client-support network.
The platform assumes to host 10+ high-load cloud-hosted product applications, managed end-to-end by dedicated teams (including Product Owner on client side /Germany/, and full cross-functional teams on Ciklum side /Kiev/).
We offer you an agile environment with startup mentality, no bureaucracy, flat hierarchies as well as courage and trust to evaluate new approaches. We value personal interaction so project presumes frequent client visits to Kiev, as well as business trips to Germany for Development team, not just managers.
• Lead the product creation and continuous improvement through the whole PDLC
• Act without supervision effectively handling all the product related sub-streams insight the program
• Identify and analyze market opportunities and target audience needs
• Manage expectations of product users and program stakeholders
• Collaborate proactively with business stakeholders, project managers, and teams to reach a common understanding of the solution to address the customer needs
• Work closely with the Business Development team on go-to-market strategy and product roadmap
• Develop high-level requirements and work with Design, Technical and QA teams on their details
• Define the prioritization approach and correspondingly address the customers feedbacks
• Clear understanding of principles and specifics of software development methodologies.
• Extensive knowledge of business analysis activities and techniques.
• Awareness of latest IT industry and digitalization trends.
• Knowledge of requirements management tools (at least JIRA & Confluence).
• Knowledge of prototyping tools.
• IT industry experience, clear understanding of agile SDLC methods and frameworks scrum, Kanban scaled frameworks as SAFe or Spotify will be a plus
• Plenty of practical Product Manager experience in an e-commerce environment
• Experience in collaborating with designers and development teams and the aptitude to motivate and or inter-functional teams with your positive attitude
• Master degree or higher (in Computer Science or similar, desirable).
• Business education (desirable)
• Additional Product Management education e.g. Pragmatic (desirable)
• Ability to combine creativity, innovation and analytics without losing sight of the user
• Strong English verbal and written communication skills (German will be a plus)
• Strong analytical skills to make a critical assessment of the information from numerous sources.
• Setting clear goals and priorities. Time-management, ability to handle multi-tasking activities and prioritization.
• High flexibility. Ability to modify approach as per changing stakeholders, conditions, circumstances and feedback. Quick learning.
• Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
• Self-confidence. Ability to accept criticism for continuous improvement.
What’s in it for you
• Highly responsible work and tight schedule.
• Simultaneous handling and fast processing of multiple tasks.
• An international team in a modern office
• An innovative product with an incredibly exciting tech stack
• A “greenfield” project — An agile environment with a startup mentality, no bureaucracy, flat hierarchies as well as the courage to evaluate new approaches
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centers in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com