On behalf of the Danish company e-Boks, Ciklum is looking for a Mid Full Stack Developer to join their well-established agile development team in Lviv on a full-time basis as e-Boks is currently expanding their system with new functionality as well as introducing their services in new countries. Currently, e-Boks makes use of several Scrum-teams but with the increased number of features to the systems, additional highly skilled people are required.
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to become part of the team and to develop and maintain the e-Boks ultra-high load system which serves thousands of customers and millions of users every single day. This must be done without compromising the high level of security and stability such system demands.
When working for e-Boks, we have expectations towards your technical competencies as well as your personal abilities — and we expect that you will grow in both areas during your employment.
We expect you to have technical experience with or knowledge about the following topics:
• .NET and C# (at least 3 years of professional experience)
• React and Angular.JS
• T-SQL / SQL
• Development of web pages and supporting back-end systems.
• Software patterns and the ability to apply these
• Agile development methodologies
• Ability to combine business understanding with technical knowledge
On personal abilities, we expect that you are:
• skilled in understanding complex relations and breaking them down to useful tasks in a structured way.
• team-oriented and thrive in working within a self-driven team.
• experienced in following standards and well-defined practices within your team and corporate based workflows as well as suggesting improvements to these.
• committed to deliver on-time with the required quality as well as detailed well-organised documentation.
• good in communication in general, both within your team but also towards the other development teams and the rest of e-Boks.
On top of this, you should have an upper-intermediate level of English as well as a university level degree in computer science or equivalent.
What’s in it for you?
Quite a lot! You will be:
• working with one of the coolest development and test teams in Lviv.
• appreciated for your skills and hard work. Both by Ciklum and by e-Boks directly. You will feel like an e-Boks employee.
• learning to apply the latest in technology in complex systems under strict security requirements.
Furthermore, you will have:
• a competitive salary.
• a long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits.
• a state-of-the-art cool office with a warm atmosphere that creates great working conditions such as access to fruits etc.