On behalf of Clickworker Ciklum is looking for Middle Ruby on Rails Developer with interest in working with clients to join Lviv team on full-time basis.
In your role you will work with the team do develop new features for our crowdsourcing platform, advise customers on how to use our API and help them to integrate our services.
clickworker.com is Europe’s leading Crowdsourcing provider. More than 1.100.000 clickworkers work and earn money on our platform. Our clients value the quality and throughput with which their projects are solved. We are a young and motivated team of 25 members, located in Essen, Germany with clients in Germany and the USA. We love technology, open source software and like pragmatic approaches and team work to master challenges. Candidates will play a vital role to extend our development team in Lviv to advance our Rails based platform to the next level.
• Extend our crowdsourcing platform based on Rails and Backbone.js
• Migrate legacy parts of our crowdsourcing platform to more modern and scalable solutions
• Improve existed and design new architecture of the our system
• Apply best practices for test based development
Care of our customers regarding the interface integration via REST interface
• Provide support should technical queries arise during operations
• University or comparable degree in IT, computer science, or relevant field
• At least 2 years of commercial experience in software development with Ruby
• Experience with Linux and Cloud platforms (AWS, Google, Azure)
• Excellent command of written and spoken English
• Ability to work in a team, assertiveness, solution-oriented
• Ruby on Rails
• Cloud platforms (AWS, Google), Serverless
• MySQL, MongoDB
• Experience with AngularJS is a plus
What’s in it for you?
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
• Competitive salary
• Possibility to work in a big and successful company
• Career and professional growth
• Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
• Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
• A lot of various technical seminars
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!