On behalf of WorkFlowWise, Ciklum is looking for a .NET Full Stack Developer for our team in Dnipro on full-time basis.
With the WorkFlowWise low-code platform for workflow automation we automate processes to optimize businesses.
• Develop new features.
• Write unit/ integration tests.
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
• Maintain technical infrastructure (continuous integration, automated deployment).
• Collaborate with the business team to make the best products. We don’t do projects, we make products.
• Demonstrate new features to product stakeholders, take active part in planning and retrospective meetings.
• Take part in company’s all hands meetings to be aligned with company strategies and quarterly rocks.
• Keep up with Agile best practices.
• 3+ years of development experience with C#.NET
• 3+ years of ASP.NET/Web.API experience
• 1+ years of at least one of the main JS frameworks: Angular/React/Vue
• Real experience in unit testing
• Software Design knowledge: SOLID, OOD, Design patterns, Distributed application paradigms
• Entity framework
• State management tools: Redux/MobX/NGRX/NGXS etc.
• Hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure and MS SQL Server
• Curious and excited to try new things
• Open for debate and a smart thinker
• Accountable for your own results
• Like to have fun even though we are very serious about our jobs
What’s in it for you?
• You will create interesting and complex products, using the latest technologies;
• The market we operate in is still young and expanding incredibly fast;
• Work in the team of senior people who care about the product;
• Visit conferences and get access to Pluralsight for new knowledge.
• Meet the whole company team once a year in one of the European cities for bursting team spirits and knowledge activities.
The last one was in Rome
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centers in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!