On behalf of GuardiCore, Ciklum is looking for Middle Back End Developer (CI Team) for GuardiCore for our team in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
We are GuardiCore. (guardicore.com)
Guardicore’s CI team. We develop and maintain a highly innovative customers SaaS platforms and continuous integration systems, with over 1,000GB of artifacts a day. We’re looking for a strong and motivated Backend Developer,. passionate about the latest technologies, to help us keep on growing and making our systems even better and our customers happier.
Passionate engineer with 5+ years of proven experience in developing complex and distributed products. You are a software developer, familiar with high-level programming languages such as: Python, Java, Perl, Ruby, etc.
You developed complex cloud infrastructure services and interested in joining one of the top emerging innovative companies in the Data Center Cyber Security market.
• Develop and automate production infrastructure systems using Python programming language in a highly scalable and efficient Linux-based environment, with some of the most talented developers in the market.
• Design and develop Continuous Integration frameworks with cutting edge technologies such as: Ansible, Terraform, GitHub, Jenkins, InfluxDB/Grafana and so on, to enable efficient development and smooth mass deployments in hundreds of public clouds and customers private data centers
• Develop and integrated with state of the art cloud providers such as: AWS, Azure, GCP, VMWare and OpenStack, in a hybrid partially-containerized environment using Docker, Kubernetes and OpenShift.
• Develop simulators and emulators that mimicking complex and unique customers’ Data Centers to enable development inside Guardicore
• Python (preferred), Java, Perl, Ruby Developer — +4 years a must
• Good English skills, both written and verbal — a must
• Fun to work with, creative and independent — critical
• Experience with configuration management systems such as Ansible, Terraform, Chef, Puppet — advantage
• Experience with Software Defined Data-centers tools such as: VMWare SDK, GCP/AWS API — advantage
• Familiar with CI and development tools: Jenkins, GitHub, SonarQube and so on — advantage
• Knowledge in Cyber and networking tools — advantage
• Experience with Linux operating systems (a must) and other operating systems (advantage)
• Ability to work collaboratively with others both locally and remotely.
• Strong communication skills.
What’s in it for you?
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
• Become a part of the most talented and experienced cyber security and data center experts in the field.
• Great opportunity to develop yourself professionally and personally by joining a hell-of-a-ride, from a small startup to a market, Billion-Dollar, leader
• Competitive salary
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com