Currently Ciklum is looking for a Navision Intern to join Kyiv team.
We welcome students of the 4th or 5th course and University graduates.
• Configuring and maintaining internal systems and services (Microsoft Navision);
• Development of new NAV-based functionality, implementation and maintenance;
• Provide on-going support to end users, assisting with trouble shooting or additional training;
• Communicate effectively with engineering and other technical groups to enhance products and resolve issues.
• Technical background / education related to information technology
• Logical and analytical thinking
• Good command of English (Intermediate)
• Knowledge of work with such database platforms as Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, or MySql
• Possess software development skills in any of these languages: Delphi, 1C, C#, C++
What ’s in it for you?
• To Get trained in Microsoft Dynamics Navision (NAV)
• To gain the unique skills needed to help businesses automate and streamline financial, customer-relationship, and supply-chain processes.
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work with a team of profeccionals.
• Possibility to get experience in a big and successful company.
• State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good
• working conditions.
Hurry Up! Don`t miss your chance to your start career path in a great international company!
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.