On behalf of Mercedes Pay, Ciklum is looking for Middle Automation QA Engineer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
Become a part of Agile team delivering digital payment platform for Mobile Payment, E-Money Solutions, crypto currencies and Voucher & Loyalty Solutions to serve every kind of business based on modern web Java technologies, such as Java 8, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Kafka, Discovery, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Gradle etc.
Mercedes Pay S.A. is a young, innovative start-up in the field of mobile/online payment. Our goal is to establish the new standard for payment processes. ’Mercedes pay’ is the electronic payment system for services provided by the Daimler Group. It is a fundamental component of Daimler’s mobility and digitalization strategy. As a part of the Daimler group, we are ambitious to make the products and services that Daimler offers even more appealing with the new payment system.
Client’s website: paycash.eu
● Develop and improve reliable, scalable and maintainable test automation framework
● Create functional automation tests using JavaScrip
● Support and extend existing functional automation tests using Java/Kotlin
● Create and execute test cases (REST API + Web UI Application + DWH)
● Analyze requirements and suggest improvements
● Plan and estimate automation testing activities in Agile project
● At least 3+ years of experience in testing
● Good experience in Web UI testing
● Experience with Java automation will be an asset
● Good experience in REST API testing
● Experience with any BDD framework (Cucumber, JBehave, etc)
● Good SQL knowledge
● Practical experience with Linux
● Good understanding of software testing processes, methodologies and standards
● Practical experience with VCS, JIRA, Confluence
● Good English skills
● Experience with Protractor
● Experience with Kotlin
● Experience with Docker
● Experience with Selenide
● Experience of testing of ETL applications
● Performance testing experience
● Ability to adapt quickly to the changes on the project
● Proactive person
● Attentive to details
● Quick learner
● Strong team player
What’s in it for you?
● Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
● Usage of the latest technologies and tools to develop and deliver amazing products
● State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
● Medical insurance
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org