On behalf of Ellos Group, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Front End Engineer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
Ellos Group — with companies Ellos, Jotex and Stayhard — is one of Nordic region’s leading e-commerce groups. Working closely with our millions of customers, we constantly strive to develop and offer attractive fashion and household items for the entire family. Our focus is always on the customer. Ellos Group, headquartered in Borås and with operations in all Nordic countries, has approximately 750 employees and 2015 sales of SEK 2 billion. Ellos Group’s principal owners are Nordic Capital Fund VIII.
Client’s website: ellos.se
• Code, test and debug complex software solutions
• Help institute and enforce coding practices and standards
• Provide scope, resource and time estimates for projects presented for development
• 5+ years experience as a Front-End Developer
• Experience with CSS preprocessors like Sass/Stylus/Less etc
• Experience with various JS Frameworks — React/Vue/Angular etc
• Strong knowledge of web development tools and programming languages
• Experience in different code analysis tools, such as JSLint/JSHint/ESLint
• FullStack Experience — NodeJS, Docker, NGINX
• Knowledge in some of these technologies: PWA, AMP, Service Worker, SSR, GraphQL
• E-commerce experience preferably in the fashion and retail sector
• Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team oriented and open to learning new technologies
• Value customers centricity as mantra for being in business
• Consultative and collaborative personality
What’s in it for you?
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
• Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
• Business trips to Sweden
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com