On behalf of Tubular Labs, Ciklum is looking for Senior Python Developer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
At Tubular Labs you will get the Silicon Valley startup experience right here in Kyiv. You will be working at constantly growing company which takes leading positions in the measurement of Online Video Industry. By tracking metadata for more than 4 billion videos, 15M creators and their audience across top platforms including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and others, we build unique insights which help brands, media companies, and publishers located across the world make better business decisions. You will closely collaborate with your American colleagues with occasional trips to Tubular Labs’ Silicon Valley headquarters.
Tubular Labs will invest in your growth as an engineer through a variety of knowledge sharing, training, conferences, and self-development opportunities, while paying you a competitive salary. If you are the type that gets strongly motivated by solving tough problems as part of a high caliber engineering team, then Tubular Labs is a place where you can thrive.
• Organize complex microservices architecture
• Ingest and process 10Tb of data daily
• Design petabyte scale Warehouse on top of open source and AWS technologies
• Operate and model data in ElasticSearch to provide low latency responses querying billions of documents
• Write efficient Spark jobs
• Can design, create, and drive big data projects providing high uptime for their components
• Has strong Python skills and deeply experienced with at least one of the following technologies: Spark, ElasticSearch, Mesos, MySQL
• Care about quality whether it’s code, unit tests, business features or documentation
• Were responsible and delivered at least one big project and can explain how it changed a company/business
• Act as a team player and having highly developed communication skills, both toward co-programmers and a project manager
• Can work well autonomously, without close supervision, ready to take responsibility for projects and deliverables
• Strong English, both written and spoken
• Able to travel to the United States for occasional business trips to the company’s headquarters
• We believe in trust, transparency, and collaboration so we know our problems and working together on solving various challenges. We like sharing wins and open to learn from mistakes.
• We measure success by customer satisfaction. By applying learn/adapt/advance principle we strive to provide smooth experience with unique video industry insights.
• We love to learn and open to new ideas. We switched from Hadoop to S3, from Hive to Spark, from monolith to microservices, from RabbitMQ to Kafka. All these transitions (and others) came from engineer suggestions. Your ideas will likewise be heard.
• We believe that online video industry is huge part of the future and what we do at Tubular is unique and contributing to the growth of the industry. Your contributions will enable us to accomplish this goal.
What’s in it for you?
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
• Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
• Business trips to USA twice in a year
• Workstation configuration upon employee request
• Competitive and high salary
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
• Friendly and trusted environment where all ideas are heard
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org