On behalf of Ampard, Ciklum is looking for Senior Java Developer to join the Lviv team on a full-time basis.
Our Client’s technology team is developing a totally new product based on the latest technologies available and is seeking to strengthen the team with a Senior Java Developer. The core activities are the development of the backend platform, distributed controllers framework and smart distributed algorithms. This involves large time-series and relational databases, high speed communications, IoT technologies, etc.
If you are a strong Senior Java Developer and want to put your passion at work to make a difference, Ampard Ltd will provide you a fun and exciting environment, as well as the challenges you need and the means to realize your successes.
Ampard Ltd (www.ampard.com) is a Swiss start-up in the domain of renewable energy management, providing innovative solutions for all houses and small businesses.
The AMPARD Energy Management System combines local optimization of the energy consumption and cloud-based services for aggregation into Virtual Renewable Power Plants.
Since 2018, Ampard is part of ENECO Group, one of the major utilities in The Netherlands.
• Development of new cool features and adapting existing ones.
• Contribute to the architecture of the next generation of AMPARD.
• Participate in Agile processes including planning, task estimation, tests and implementation.
• Supporting less Senior Developers.
• You have at least 5 years hands-on Java (including Java 8) behind you.
• You are willing to work with microservices architecture.
• You know Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, RESTful Services, database interactions, Spring Data, Kafka, Docker
• You have experience with Multithreading, Concurrency and Distributed Systems.
• You are passionate about your domain and want to contribute to reducing our impact on our environment.
• You have an Upper Intermediate level in English.
• Desire to improve the product and solve challenging tasks with non-standard solutions.
• Basic knowledge of Linux.
• Experience with Jenkins and SonarQube.
• Experience with TDD.
• Experience with time-series databases.
• Experience with performance optimization.
• Basic knowledge of Python.
What’s in it for you?
• Full-time collaboration with a dynamic team in downtown Zurich.
• Exciting working environment in a global growth market focused on making some good for the environment.
• Possibility to contribute with new ideas to make our product even better.
• Competitive salary.
• Be part of a great friendly team of professionals
• Team buildings and business trips.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!