On behalf of Key Travel, Ciklum is looking for .NET Back end Developer to join Kiev team on full-time basis.
Project goal is to develop REST API based application for travel agents to enable them manage trips and make bookings via Global Distribution Systems (GDS, e.g. Amadeus), Expedia, Travel Fusion, Ypsilon etc. Web clients are communicating with .NET-based backend (recently developed) which is being modified during the project to meet new business requirements.
The team is managed by UK-based project manager.
Key Travel is a Travel Management Company specialising in the not-for-profit sector. Our clients are charities (aid, development, medical relief, environment or education), religious organisations and public sector organisations such as Universities.
Key Travel is a forward-thinking organisation in the midst of positive change and would welcome a driven, proactive individual who would thrive from being the primary point of contact for all .NET development related issues.
Client website www.keytravel.com
● ASP.NET Web API application development
● Participation in .NET REST API backend architecture design
● Communication with frontend architect/developers and other backend .NET architect/developers to design communication flows between the server-side and the client-side code
● Broad knowledge in Web application development
● Experience in application architecture design
● Professional working proficiency in English
● .NET (C#)
● Web API
● SOA: WCF, WebServices
● Design Patterns
● DI frameworks
● RDBMS: MS SQL Server
● Continuous Integration experience (TFS, Team City)
● Reactive Extensions
● Experience with Git repositories
● Pragmatic, solution driven person
● Getting things done
● Proficient communication skills
What’s in it for you?
● Very close cooperation with the client
● Obtain deep experience in travel business domain
● Participation in big and challenging project
● Continuous self-improvement, variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities, a lot of
various technical seminars
● State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org