• Creating and maintain modern interfaces;
• Contribute ideas through your knowledge of evolving front-end technologies;
• Communicate with developers, designers and customers;
• Perform technical assessment of UI mockups/wireframes to ensure the possibility of their implementation within reasonable time;
• Be a part to a positive and fun team environment.
• Commercial experience with Angular 2 and higher is mandatory requirement;
• Experience with modern MV* frameworks / libraries for SPAs like AngularJS and etc.
• Experience with TypeScript;
• Knowledge and experience in Java programming against MongoDB on Linux platform
• Experience in a wide variety of TCP based protocol stacks and architecture (HTTP, SOAP, REST);
• Knowledge of all phases of software system development lifecycle;
• Engage in providing Tier 2+ support, providing technical workaround and resolutions while meeting the customer SLA;
• Demonstrated experience of delivery software systems on aggressive schedules with quality and on schedule;
• Knowledge of build tooling such as npm, gulp, Webpack;
• You know how functional programming works, OOP not just three letters for you;
• You know how to create modular and testable code;
• Comfortable working in a changing environment with tight schedules;
• And by the way you should be able to read all this without a google translator.
• Experience in Spring framework technologies Spring Core, Spring Security services, Spring Boot,Spring cloud config and Spring Data services;
• Emerging web standards such as web components, shadow DOM;
• Experience with CSS precompilers like SASS/SCSS or LESS;
• Familiar with UX concepts such as Information Architecture;
• Familiar with unit testing and development processes like TDD / BDD;
• Diligent, responsible, communicative, proactive;
• Good team player;
• Willing to improve professional knowledge;
• Experience with GIT;
• JIRA, Confluence usage experience.
What’s in it for you
• Career growth opportunities;
• Realization of your innovative ideas in building new technology solutions and services;
• Friendly collaborative teams in enjoyable and rewarding working environment;
• Professional skills development and training programs;
• Variety of knowledge sharing, training, and self-development opportunities;
• State of the art, modern, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere and great working conditions;
• Opportunity for business trips to the USA.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!