On behalf of Just Eat, Ciklum is looking for Senior PHP (Full Stack) Developer for our team in Kyiv on full-time basis.
Our engineering team is working for more than 5 years in Kyiv to deliver value to JUST EAT customers and partners in France by implementing new features and services for French JUST EAT Market. Just-Eat.Fr is the established online takeaway market leader in France. Just-Eat.Fr’s future growth and stability are critical to the wider success of the JUST EAT Group.
JUST EAT is the world leader in online takeaway ordering — processing millions of orders across 12 major markets, with a clear #1 position in all of these. We have achieved this by building a growing network of over 63,000 restaurant partners and continuing to commit major investment into our technology platform, our brand and our people. Just Eat is now firmly established as one of the UK’s leading consumer brands, we are all about choice and are helping the nation ’find your flavour’ as we embark on creating the world’s greatest food community.
Following our IPO in 2014, Just Eat is now well established as one of the most successful, innovative and high growth technology companies in Europe, with year-on-year order growth of over 50%.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Globally we have 2500 Just Eaters. They embody our values: Make Happy, Razor Sharp and Big Hearted. We truly believe it’s the people that make Just Eat the great company it is. We have an incredibly open culture. We’re about making everyone feel comfortable, sharing ideas and trying out new things.
Client’s website: just-eat.com
Every member of the Technology team is responsible for:
• The availability, security, scalability of our platform
• Delivering our product roadmap
• Planning for the future
As a Senior PHP Developer of the Just-Eat.Fr Team you and your team will deliver high quality features and performance improvements to the Just-Eat.Fr Platform. Your work will truly make a difference, enabling Just-Eat.Fr to achieve ambitious growth targets.
• Hands-on experience with AWS
• Experience working with Vagrant
• Experience with Webpack
What’s in it for you?
• We’ll believe and trust in you and your abilities. So you and your team will have the authority to make the technical decisions you need to meet your responsibilities to the rest of the platform and company.
• The opportunity to become a senior and authoritative voice within the engineering team of a large and successful, but still fast growing company.
• An environment in which sound and evidence-based arguments are always listened to, and will win out.
• Regular 1-2-1 meetings with your Technical Lead, with support and guidance to set and then meet personal career objectives.
• An open, friendly and fun environment; we have a relaxed dress code and regular social events.
• Hackathons — use your imagination, ideas and technologies of your choice to innovate and deliver prototypes of new products.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org