On behalf of CODE Worldwide, Ciklum is looking for Senior Full Stack Developer (.NET/JS) to join the team in Kyiv on full-time basis.
Code is a digital transformation business. We help our clients to invent a new future for their marketing through data and technology. We work at the intersection of technology, marketing, data, media and user experience.
We offer our clients services in Transformation Consultancy, Data Engineering, Customer Experience Management technologies and Marketing Technology. We also develop and maintain our own Forrester-recognised Marketing Technology solution, adZU, which is used by 10,000 businesses worldwide.
Our key clients include Best Western, Castrol, Christie’s, Domino’s, Jaguar Land Rover, L’Oreal, Mercedes-Benz, Mothercare, OMD, PHD, Samsung and Telstra. Code has a global presence and employees spanning nine cities, located in the UK, Europe, North America, China, Singapore and Australia. To learn more visit www.codeworldwide.com
Code is the data and technology division of Omnicom Precision Marketing Group (OPMG) and provides technology and data innovation to agency brands RAPP, Proximity, Critical Mass, Organic, Javelin and Targetbase. We are also the leading provider of technology and data solutions to Omnicom Media Group and responsible for the development of Omnicom’s integrated technology solution.
Culturally, Code is an innovative, fast moving, exciting, occasionally demanding place to work.
• Development and unit testing of web applications, software applications and web sites including maintenance & support of the same
• Provide assistance to Project Managers and Technical Leads in the planning of projects (e.g. provision of estimates, risk analysis, requirements analysis, technical options)
• Software Design
• Involvement in full life cycle of projects (including pre-sales, analysis and system design, development and support if required)
• Support and work collaboratively with team managers across areas of design, development, quality assurance and operations
• Commit your knowledge and experience into team success
• Be prepared to travel (when needed) to work with client services and digital production team at other CODE offices or client site
• Attend client meetings if required to discuss and demonstrate solutions at both technical and business level
• To be a single person responsible for overall technical health and Tech Ownership
• To be a knowledge keeper for product, its architecture, design and implementation details
• Provide overall mentorship, coaching and on-demand trainings to improve and unify development style
• 5+ years in application development
• Technical leading experience
• Understanding the sense of OOP/OOD/DDD
• Using of OOP and patterns
• REST-based API design and development
• TDD practices
• CI/CD practices
• Advanced experience of working with different Front-libraries, frameworks and tools (Knockout.js, WebPack, require.js, Redux etc.)
• ASP.NET+MVC experience
• MS SQL database experience and ORM technologies such as LINQ, EF
• Performance optimization
• WCF experience
• SSO, OAuth2
• SPA (Single Page Application)
• MVVM library
• AWS-based development
• .Net Core
• Design and usability skills are a plus
• Multi-tenant application development experience is a huge plus
• CQRS and Event Sourcing Experience
• Clever personality
• Strong spirit skills set: conflict resistant, self -motivated, result-oriented, responsible, honest, “open”, courageous
What’s in it for you?
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com