On behalf of AudienceProject, Ciklum is looking for .Net Developer to join the Dnipro team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for a strong .NET software engineer to join AudienceProject backend team. You will work with highly professional software engineers to design solutions from zero to production usage with support of talented QA and Operations teams. Back-end team is focused on development of RESTful APIs and background data processing services powered by .NET Core 2 that are containerized using Docker and hosted in AWS. The team is responsible for designing, coding, unit-testing, deployment and maintenance of microservices. We also have front-end team, so you will see how designed APIs transforms in perfect products. Back-end team collaborates with Danish development teams on cross-teams projects.
We solve complex customers problems with products that are simple to use and it is crucial to deliver perfect quality. So we are looking for a person who are motivated to create great software for people. We are evolutioning existing applications, rewriting some of them and building new.
AudienceProject is a unique company playing at the intersection of technology, market research and big data. Our capabilities position us firmly at the core of the digital ad and e-commerce industry, with a cutting edge offering to brands, agencies and publishers. AudienceProject is recognized as one of Europe’s leading private companies with a Red Herring Top 100 Europe Award.
• Design and implementation of RESTful APIs containerized microservices
• Implementation of background data processing to handle non-realtime operations
• Design system architecture for solving business needs
• Designing cloud resources and continuous delivery tools for developed systems
• Writing Unit tests to own code
• Reviewing code of other team members and vice versa
• Rare maintenance of legacy systems
• Active participation in Scrum activities — grooming, planning, demo, retrospective
• Strong experience in .NET web development
• REST API design and implementation skills
• Strong SQL knowledge
• Desire to work with continuous integration setup, working with build and deployment of developed system
• Ability to write Unit/Integration tests
• Open to non-.NET development stacks, like Scala, NodeJS, PySpark etc if needed
• Upper Intermediate level of English
• Accepting, practicing and promoting agile principles in work
• .NET Core
• Design distributed systems using advantages of Cloud infrastructure
• Finding and fixing performance bottlenecks
• High availability and high load systems development
• NoSQL databases
• Basic *nix knowledge
• Team player to accomplish common goals
• Attentive to details
• Ready to go extra mile to achieve perfect results
• Responsive and punctual
• Interested in developing product — what problem it solves for customers, how it will be used, etc
• Tolerant to other opinions, ability to handle discussions
What’s in it for you?
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
• Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
• Competitive salary;
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!