• Understanding the principles of the resource planning;
• Understanding the fields of IT and technology;
• Analytical skills; Data processing; Business acumen;
• Presentation / technical writing skills.
• High educational degree;
• Work experience of 2+ years;
• Professional Excel / Power Point user; experience in various IT systems — easy to learn. Attention to details
• Personal skills
• Structural thinking;
• Compliance with strict deadlines;
• English level — Upper Intermediate
• Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
• A lot of various technical seminars
• Competitive salary
• Career and professional growth
• Possibility to work in a big and successful company
• Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
• Deliver requested information under strict deadlines. Potential requests include the following:
• Operational and Financial analytics processing (data collections and processing; preparing reports and key summary of the analysis);
• Preparing presentations; briefs; meeting notes; status reports;
• Support in the business processes reengineering;
• Inter-and cross-functional communication/coordination related to the activities from the above.
• Provide requested information within strict deadlines. Potential inquiries include the following:
• Processing of operational analytics related to the operational management (data collection and processing, reports preparation, analysis with identifying potential areas for further improvement);
• Preparing presentations; meeting minutes; status reports;
• Support and participation in the business process reengineering and automation;
• Support and participation in the resource planning methodology design;
• Control of compliance with internal regulations and procedures;
• Cross-functional communication / coordination related to the activities described above
We are looking for a Resource Analyst for the Resourcing department. This includes various types of operational activities, with particular attention to the analysis of the current use of capabilities for the projects, their allocation for the projects, deep dive into technological and operational criteria, consolidating the results for further operational excellence activities.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org