On behalf of Creuna, Ciklum is looking for ambitious and talented Middle+/Senior .NET Web Developer to join the Kharkiv team on a full-time basis.
You will be a part of a newly created team who will provide services and support for our customers’ existing solutions, update the projects according to the latest versions and modern technologies, being sure they are stable and up to date.
Creuna (www.creuna.com) is a customer experience agency. They help build the digital brand presence and create engagement with customers. They help stay at the forefront of digital transformation by harnessing the opportunities it entails. And they help grow the business by moving sales and services from the physical space to the digital world.
• Full transparency with our clients — we talk with Creuna clients directly and often have met them face to face.
• High focus on Business value and Quality — we deliver results fast and don’t make compromise on quality.
• We build trustful and stress-less family atmosphere in the team. Ukraine and Danish colleagues have equal possibilities to work and grow professionally.
• Provide service and support for existing solutions.
• Keep close communication with a customer and end users.
• Take ownership of your task and deliver it with the best quality till done-done state.
• 3+ years’ experience with strong knowledge of web back-end technologies.
• Expert level knowledge with ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, C#, .NET Framework.
• Upper Intermediate or Advanced English level (both speaking and writing).
• Knowledge of any CMS system, preferable EPiServer or Umbraco.
What is in it for you?
• Become a part of senior self-organized team with experts in their field.
• Various complicated projects for famous European companies built on the modern technology stack.
• Innovative approaches, possibility to take part in decision-making and work directly with the clients.
• Have all the attributes of working in Denmark without leaving your motherland.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!