On behalf of Ciklum .Net Solutions Team, we are looking for Middle .NET Developer to join Vinnitsa team on a full-time basis.
You will join highly motivated team and will be working on creation of European and US startups from scratch. We are looking for technology experts who want to make an impact on new business by applying best practices and taking ownership.
We are a growing business line of Ciklum with currently 200 employees that delivers approximately 70 projects simultaneously. Our projects usually last for
Our environment gives you the opportunity to share your professionalism to help team members grow and we support you with training and education in the areas where you want to develop.
• Web applications development
• Write robust manageable code
• Become a self-motivated and result-oriented team player
• .NET development experience, large systems,
• Support experience (preferably external support)
• Microsoft .NET 2.0 — 4.5, C#
• ASP.NET MVC, Web API
• Entity Framework, LINQ
• HTML/CSS (basic knowledge)
• Intermediate English
• Transact SQL (optional+)
• Higher technical education or other relevant experience
• Multitasking and good problem-solving skills
• Ability to work under pressure and within a timeframe
What’s in it for you?
• Close cooperation with client
• Possibility to learn different business domains
• Constant flow of new projects
• Dynamic and challenging tasks
• Ability to influence project technologies
• Projects from scratch
• Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
• European management style
• Continuous self-improvement
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!