On behalf of Survalyzer, Ciklum is looking for Middle+/Senior .Net Full Stack Developer to join the Kharkiv team on a full-time basis.
With Survalyzer standard software packages, the complete process for online surveys through data analysis and presentation is provided. Robust applications are at the very core of what Survalyzer does, because only stable software can be a basis for successful work. Various frameworks and multi-tier architectures are used. You are our engine to ensure the stability and correct behavior of the applications.
Survalyzer (www.survalyzer.com) is a constantly growing company located in Switzerland. The company is driven by 2 visionaries and executed through 9 enthusiasts.
We are building the most terrific software for market research. Our application for online questionnaires will not only be “state of the art”, but also advanced in usability and performance.
Other existing applications like the next generation data analyzing dashboard, education platform or audit portal complement our repertoire.
We continue to steadily develop and improve our software packages using the latest web technologies and professional frameworks.
· Working in an agile software development team
· Design and develop software using commonly used concepts and practices
· Deliver rock-solid software using automated testing frameworks
· Collaborate with other developers through pair programming, code reviews and design discussion sessions
· Deliver high quality results in a complex environment and under high pressure
· Experience with single page applications and responsive design;
· Experience with modern JS frameworks like React or AngularJS, Bootstrap, JQuery, Underscore and others;
· Experience with Visual Studio 2017, C# and the latest .NET Framework (core and full);
· Experience with Database design, TSQL and SQL Server;
· Experience with service oriented architectures built on Web API 2;
· Experience with Unit Test frameworks like XUnit, NUnit or VSUnit;
Nice to have:
· Experience with security frameworks like Windows Identity Foundation;
· Experience with architecture patterns like dependency injection, factory pattern and other;
· Experience with agile engineering practices like continuous integration and deployment automation;
· Experience in the concepts of User experience design (or have a passion for UX)
· Working well autonomously, without close supervision, readiness to take responsibility;
· The drive to learn new technologies by yourself and keeping up-to-date are mandatory and should be natural to you;
· Being committed to timely delivery of quality results;
· Being innovative in his/her work.
What is in it for you:
· Do you like interacting with various nationalities? You are keen to see other mind-sets and cultures? We have the environment for you! We have people from Switzerland, Germany, Ukraine and Russia working for us. We have clients from Switzerland, Germany, Holland and England;
· With us, you can work on a project that just started;
. You can influence the architecture and technologies used;
· We have an interesting project for you, using various frameworks;
· We also use other known and modern frameworks like Ninject.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!